The St. John Park and Recreation Department is dedicated to provide residents with clean parks and trails, quality playground equipment in a peaceful and relaxing environment. We strive to create and maintain quality programming for all ages and abilities. Recreation is and should be for everyone to enjoy and participate in activities which enrich both physical and mental well being. We will strive to achieve these goals and provide many quality activities at affordable prices.
- All registration is taken in the St. John Town Hall Clerks Treasurer’s Office unless specifically noted. Hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
- NO REFUNDS are giving unless program is canceled.
- Some programs require proof of residency and / or age.
- Sorry…No Credit Cards
- Checks should be made to: Town of St. John
- Registration forms include a Liability Waver and must be signed.
- PHOTO POLICY: Photo’s of programs are often taken. Signing up for a class may put you in a photo that may be used for publicity…you must accept this possibility.
- Cancellation of a program is determined by the Parks and Recreation Department. Programs have minimum participant requirements. Those not met may be canceled.