When: The second Saturday of every month
Time: 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. (noon)
Please arrive at 7:45am the day of the course.
Cost: $20.00 donation made payable the day of the class to the St. John Volunteer Fire Department via cash, check, or money order, NO credit cards, sorry.
Where: St. John Public Safety Building, lower level training room
11033 W. 93rd Ave. St. John, IN 46373
Minimum class size 10 students, Maximum 25 students
(Special consideration for larger class if enough notice is given)
Student workbooks are available for purchase for $10.00 or free rental prior to the class.
What: Courses offered: American Heart Association:
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare ProvidersBasic Life Support training reinforces healthcare professionals’ understanding of the importance of early CPR and defibrillation, basic steps of performing CPR, relieving choking, and using an AED; and the role of each link in the Chain of Survival.
All registrations are now done online here
- Enter our zip code: 46373 in the map search and select “search training centers/sites”
- The training center ID# for St. John Fire is 23300011. Click on “details” and a list of our upcoming classes will appear.
- Select the type and date of the class you wish to attend. Click on “details” for that specific class and then click on “reserve”.
- Enter your registration information. You will receive a confirmation email. Please print this and bring with you the day of the class.