St. John Indiana - Founded 1837

Town Logo

Picture of the Town Logo

A History of the St John Logo

The original design was submitted by Lisa Kuffel in 1981 when she won the contest sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce. Clerk-Treasurer Judith L. Companik began the process of updating the design to a format suitable for use as a standard for all Town departments. In 1999, she copyrighted the logo as the trademark of the Town.

The logo appears on the Municipal Building Sign, all official stationary, and Town Vehicles. The Economic Development Committee will investigate the profitability of marketing clothing and other items to the public with this logo on them.