St. John Parks Department
ST JOHN PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS:
All Parks open at 6:00 AM and close at 11:00 PM daily.
1. Any Organized League requring the use of Park facilities MUST submit their request and proposed schedule to the Park Board in wnting.
2. All Picnics of persons numbering more than 15 MUST submit their request to the Park Board in writing for
2. All trash is to be put in receptacles.
4. Any person(s) convicted of destroying, damaging or removing Park Property will be dealt with according to the Law.
5. Any vehicle(s) left in parking facilities after closing will be ticketed and/or towed at the Owners expense.
6. All other rules under Resolution #05-12-SOA apply.
You may NOT use or have any of the following items inside the Park:
- Alcohol Beverages
- Amusement Rides
- Domestic Animals
- Illegal Drugs
- Motor Driven Airplanes**
- Motorized Boats**
- Trail bikes
Also you may NOT:
- Fish (non-residents)
- Hit Golf Balls
- Ice Fish
- Ice Skate
* St. John residents may fish in our parks. Non-residents may not.
** Motor driven airplanes and boats, Rocket Launching, may be done only under special circumstances.
Thank you for helping to keep our Parks clean!