St. John Park Board Meeting Minutes
November 22, 2016
Frank Bradtke, President
Melissa Stefanko, Vice President
John Rainwater, Member at Large
Carl Miklusak, Member at Large
Mike Forbes, Town Council Liaison
Chip Sobek, Parks & Recreation Superintendent
Tim Kuiper, Town Attorney
1. CALL TO ORDER The meeting was called to order at 6:00 p.m., with the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance.
2. ROLL CALL In attendance were Frank Bradtke, Melissa Stefanko, John Rainwater, Carl Miklusak, Michael Forbes and Chip Sobek. Absent Tim Kuiper, Town Attorney.
3. APPROVE OR AMEND THE MINUTES
Mr. Bradtke entertained a motion to approve the October 25, 2016 meeting minutes. Mr. Rainwater so moved. Seconded by Ms. Stefanko. Motion carried.
4. NEW BUSINESS
Mr. Bradtke entertained a motion to order new playground equipment for Homestead Park design #1-1-2-1 and 1-1-2-2. Mr. Rainwater so moved. Seconded by Mr. Miklusak. Motion carried.
Cancellation of December Meeting
Mr. Bradtke entertained a motion to cancel the December, 2016 park board meeting. Ms. Stefanko so moved. Seconded by Mr. Rainwater. Motion carried.
5. OLD BUSINESS - Nothing to report.
6. ANY AND ALL
The bike trail is now complete and it runs from Claremont Ridge and crosses into the Gates and Route 231 and continues to Dutch Mill.
7. PAYMENT OF BILLS
Mr. Bradtke entertained a motion to approve the November 2016 bills in the amount of $17,910.62. Mr. Rainwater seconded. Mr. Miklusak so moved. Motion carried.
8. PUBLIC COMMENT - No public
Mr. Bradtke entertained a motion to adjourn the meeting. Mr. Rainwater so moved. Seconded by Mr. Miklusak. Motion carried. The meeting adjourned at 6:20 p.m.
Kathleen A. Falaschetti