St. John Park Board Meeting Minutes
September 27, 2016
Frank Bradtke, President
Melissa Stefanko, Vice President
John Rainwater, Member at Large
Carl Miklusak, Member at Large
Mike Forbes, Town Council Liaison
Chip Sobek, Parks & Recreation Superintendent
Tim Kuiper, Town Attorney
1. CALL TO ORDER The meeting was called to order at 6:00 p.m., with the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance.
2. ROLL CALL In attendance were Frank Bradtke, Melissa Stefanko, John Rainwater, Carl Miklusak, Michael Forbes and Chip Sobek. Absent Tim Kuiper, Town Attorney.
3. APPROVE OR AMEND THE MINUTES
Mr. Bradtke entertained a motion to approve the August 23, 2016 meeting minutes. Mr. Miklusak so moved. Seconded by Ms. Stefanko. Motion carried.
4. NEW BUSINESS - Nothing to report.
5. OLD BUSINESS - Nothing to report.
6. PAYMENT OF BILLS
Mr. Bradtke entertained a motion to approve the September. 2016 bills in the amount of $19,116.40. Mr. Rainwater so moved. Ms. Stefanko seconded. Motion carried.
7. ANY AND ALL
The Boo bash will be on Saturday, October 22, 2016. Any Board members wishing to help should be there between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. to help pass out bags.
Hanover School completed making the twelve picnic tables.
Saddle Creek – needs new paths in park and landscaping down the paths.
Heartland Parks should be completed this week weather permitting.
Next year four more parks need new equipment and updating, especially Homestead Park.
8. PUBLIC COMMENT - No public
Mr. Bradtke entertained a motion to adjourn the meeting. Mr. Rainwater so moved. Seconded Ms. Stefanko. Motion carried. The meeting adjourned at 6:10 p.m.
Kathleen A. Falaschetti